For 2020, I want you to unsubscribe. What??? (not from me of course lol). I am asking you, including myself, to unsubscribe from all thoughts, actions, commitments, or activities holding you back from living in peace, vitality and joy.
Unsubscribe yourself from:
- Feelings of unworthiness
- Toxic relationships draining your energy
- Thinking you’re not good enough
- Trying to control everything
- Overcommitting and filling your plate too high
- Not saying no
- Eating unhealthy foods and not taking care of your body
- Not getting enough sleep
- Allowing others to take advantage of you because you’re nice and generous
- Being a people pleaser instead of a God pleaser
- Spending too much time on social media
- Making excuses for not doing what you love
- Comparing yourself to others. We are all unique and special created by God.
- Not spending enough time with family and friends
- Negative self-talk
- Watching too much TV
- Not having the courage to be yourself
- Being too serious
- Worry, fear and doubt
- Trying to be perfect
- Clutter and obsessing over material things
- Whining and complaining
- Living in the past
- Giving up when things get too hard
- Not believing in yourself to accomplish your dreams
- Being a victim
- Settling for less
- Playing it safe
- Not forgiving
Subscribe to things bringing you joy, peace, energy and love. Fill your mind with books, music, entertainment and articles to grow your consciousness. Nourish your soul with prayer, meditation, creativity and spending time in nature to embrace your true essence. Feed your body with healthy foods and activities to thrive with vibrant energy.
Let go and release yourself from all the junk and crap holding you back from the life you deserve. You only have one given to you by God. Not it’s time to really start living your life with meaning, love, passion and purpose to be all you are meant to be.